Green Olive Deviled Eggs Recipe: Double This Easy Recipe If You Live With Olive Lovers by 30Seconds Food
Are deviled eggs the first thing you look for at a holiday gathering? We get it! If you have olive lovers in the family, they are going to adore this easy green olive deviled egg recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: approximately 8 to 9 minutes to boil eggs
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes 12
- 6 hardboiled eggs
- 8 green olives, chopped
- 4 - 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive brine from jar
- smoked paprika, for garnish (optional)
- whole olives, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the hardboiled eggs in half and put the yolks into a bowl. Mash.
- Add the olives, mayonnaise, mustard and olive brine. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into the egg white halves. Garnish with an olive and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.