Easy Pumpkin Crunch Bars Recipe: You'll Call Them the Disappearing Pumpkin Crunch Bars by Susan Evind
Not just a holiday treat, this pumpkin crunch bars recipe is so tasty, they will disappear within minutes. These pumpkin bars got eaten so fast, I didn't have time to get better pictures of the larger batch! Serve them for dessert, a snack or even breakfast.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour plus time to chill
- 1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin pie mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 box yellow cake mix (do not use a cake mix with pudding in the mix)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
Here's how to make it:
- Beat together the pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk and eggs with an electric mixer. Pour the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan that's been lined with waxed paper or parchment paper (even up the sides).
- Squeeze the pouch of cake mix to get out the lumps before opening. Sprinkle cake mix over the pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over cake mix.
- Drizzle the melted butter over cake mix and nuts.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 50 minutes, rotating pan halfway through. Cool in pan to room temperature, then chill in refrigerator, preferably overnight. When chilled, turn upside down onto a cookie sheet. Peel off waxed paper. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pumpkin Pie Mix $3 & Up
Yellow Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Evaporated Milk $1 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Wax Paper $2 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Cookie Sheets $8 & Up
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.