10-Minute Cream of Broccoli Soup Recipe With Feta: A Healthy & Creamy Broccoli & Feta Soup Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Creamy, fast (cooks in 10 minutes) and packed full of healthy broccoli and other vegetables, this broccoli soup recipe is a winner. Serve for lunch, as a light dinner with a salad or as a starter for a dinner party. Sprinkle with some chopped red bell pepper to make it festive for Christmas!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth, chicken broth or water
- 7 cups chopped broccoli, with the stems
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot. Add the onions and celery. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the broth and broccoli. Bring to a boil and cook about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the feta cheese and parsley. Turn off the heat and blend with an immersion blender until smooth (or desired consistency). Season with more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Ladle into soup bowls and sprinkle with more crumbled feta and a drizzle of olive oil.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Pots $10 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.