10-Minute Chocolate Fudge Wreath Recipe: A Fast & Impressive Holiday Dessert Recipe by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
Prep Time: Allow time to chill
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Servings: Makes approximately 2 pounds
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (save the can)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces chopped walnuts
- green sprinkles
- Red Hots
Here's how to make it:
- Spray a 8-inch round cake pan or round baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour chocolate and butterscotch chips, condensed milk and vanilla into a medium saucepot. Heat pot over low heat.
- Cover the empty milk can with plastic wrap and put in the center of the round pan or dish.
- Stir chips, milk and vanilla until they melt together, about 4 to 6 minutes. Add nuts. Stir immediately.
- Once everything is combined and before it begins to harden, scoop fudge into cake pan, all around the milk can to form wreath shape. The fudge will be bumpy on top. If the can moves, re-center it.
- Decorate quickly with sprinkles and Red Hots (the fudge sets quickly so the decorations can only be added in the first minute or two that the fudge is in the pan). I use green sprinkles all around the wreath and use the Red Hots to form a bow at the bottom center of the wreath.
- Put fudge in refrigerator and chill, covered, until firm and cool. Remove can from center, loosen the sides and bottom of fudge with spatula. Cut into thin slices and serve (you may want to take a photo of your beautiful wreath before you cut it!).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Red Hots $2 & Up
Green Sprinkles $2 & Up
Butterscotch Chips $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
8-inch Round Baking Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.