Sweet & Tart Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Recipe for the Holidays by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
I’m a huge fan of baked oatmeal recipes. Baked oatmeal is not only easy to make, but also nutritious and delicious! That’s why I created this easy cranberry baked oatmeal recipe, especially for the holiday season.
This delicious cranberry baked oatmeal is both sweet and tart (as most recipes including cranberries are). The brown sugar and bananas sweeten it up, and the walnuts (optional) add texture and flavor.
This simple baked oatmeal is so pretty, too. The cranberries add that pop of red, making this breakfast recipe extra festive and fun. Your family and friends will love waking to the delicious aroma wafting from your oven, for brunch or any time of day!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 3 cups rolled oats (I used gluten-free oats)
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup milk or nut milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 8 ounces fresh cranberries
Here's how to make it:
- Put all ingredients except cranberries into a large bowl. Mix until well combined. Fold in cranberries.
- Pour the batter into a 13x9-inch baking pan or glass baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool before serving or it’ll be crumbly (which is OK, too!). Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Rolled Oats $2 & Up
Gluten-free Rolled Oats $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Cinnamon $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Baking Dishes $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.