20-Minute Tikka Masala Chicken Patties Recipe Is How to Use Ground Chicken by 30Seconds Food
Ground chicken is mixed with aromatic Indian spices and fried golden brown. Yes, please! This ground chicken recipe is quick, tasty and a budget-friendly recipe!
This easy tikka chicken patties recipe would be delicious served with gochujang ketchup or spicy mayo.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (divided)
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 egg
- vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, 1/4 cup of the breadcrumbs, onion, green onion, cilantro, ginger, garam masala, cayenne, turmeric, coriander and cumin. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Mix well. (Add a little more breadcrumbs if too sticky.) Shape the mixture into patties.
- Put the egg into a bowl and beat well. Put the remaining breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet. Dip the patties into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs. Fry in the oil until crisp on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Garam Masala $3 & Up
Ground Turmeric $3 & Up
Cayenne $2 & Up
Ground Coriander $4 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.