Apple Chicken Salad Recipe With Cranberries & Cashews Is a Festive Recipe for the Holidays by 30Seconds Food
With tender chicken, crunchy cashews and tart cranberries, this easy chicken salad recipe has a festive factor about it and would be perfect at any holiday gathering. Serve with crackers, over lettuce leaves, in endive leaves for a fun appetizer or as a sandwich filling.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 3 - 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (you could use dried cherries)
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 - 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 3/4 - 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dried Cranberries $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Cashews $5 & Up
Dried Cherries $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.