Mock Coconut Pie Recipe: You Won't Believe What This "Coconut" Pie Recipe Is Made With by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
- 3 packets Splenda
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon light butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cooked, shredded spaghetti squash
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract (I didn't have any but I plan to add this next time and leave off the cinnamon)
- cinnamon, for dusting
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the Splenda and egg together until light and frothy. Beat in lemon juice, vanilla and butter until well blended. Stir in spaghetti squash. Pour the mixture into a ramekin. Dust the top with cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 40 to 45 minutes. Cool on a rack before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.