Tasty Baked Salmon Dijon Recipe: A Healthy Fish Recipe You'll Feel Good About Eating by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 salmon filet (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the yogurt, dill, scallions, mustard and lemon juice in small bowl.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper, then spread with the sauce.
- Bake in preheated 400-degree F oven until the salmon is just opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.