One-Pot Hamburger Soup Recipe: A 20-Minute Beef & Vegetable Soup Recipe the Whole Family Will Love by Ann Marie Patitucci
There are three things that make a recipe a perfect one for me: easy, delicious and one pot! It’s a bonus if it’s comfort food. So it’s no wonder that this ground beef soup recipe is one of my favorites. My whole family enjoys it, too – there’s something for both the carnivores AND the CARBivores here! It’s a great dinner for those colder, busier days. I serve it with oven-ready biscuits.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- 1 1/2 - 2 cans (12-ounce cans) diced tomatoes, undrained
- I can (14 ounces) beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni (I used 1 cup)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in the mixed veggies, tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil.
- Add macaroni, reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
Notes: If you use 1 cup or more elbow macaroni, then use the full two cans of diced tomatoes and/or add more broth and/or add 1/2 cup water. You want to make sure the consistency is still soup-y.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepans $10 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.