Mexican Ground Beef Casserole Recipe With Tortilla Chips: A Cheesy 30-Minute Casserole Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Loaded with ground beef, corn and cheese, this easy Mexican casserole recipe is sure to be one that's requested over and over again. It would be delicious with a dollop of sour cream or guacamole on top. You could even add a can of drained black beans or pinto beans. Delish!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexican corn or whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 7 - 9 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese, cheddar cheese or your favorite cheese
- chopped green onions, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the soup, corn and chopped green chiles. Mix well. Remove from the heat.
- Spread half of the meat mixture on the bottom of a baking dish. Top with half the chips, half the enchilada sauce and half the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Mexican Corn $2 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $1 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
Chopped Green Chiles $2 & Up
Enchilada Sauce $1 & Up
Whole Kernel Corn $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.