We've all heard of kung pao chicken, but what about kung pao pork? This easy kung pao pork recipe cooks in about 10 minutes and is packed with strong Asian flavors.
Serve this easy pork recipe over rice or rice noodles. Pack the leftovers for lunch the next day.
Prep Time: 1 hour to 24 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 pound boneless pork, cut into thin slices (pork tenderloin, pork steaks, pork chops, etc.)
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 Thai chile, sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- black pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plastic food storage zipper bag. Add the pork. Marinate at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Heat the 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a skillet. Remove the pork from the marinade (reserve the marinade). Add the pork, onion and chile, if using, to the skillet and cook, stirring, until pork is cooked through and onion has softened, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Pour in the marinade and cook until it thickens up, about 5 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Sriracha $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Rice Noodles $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.