4-Ingredient Chorizo & Black Bean Tacos Recipe Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound ground Mexican chorizo
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- corn tortillas or flour tortillas
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the chorizo in a skillet until cooked through and browned. Drain excess fat, if desired.
- Add the black beans and cook, stirring often over low heat, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the shredded cheese until melted.
- Spoon into warmed tortillas and top with desired toppings.
Note: You could also fill the tacos with the chorizo-bean mixture and then toast them in a hot skillet to crisp them up.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.