4-Ingredient Chorizo & Black Bean Tacos Recipe: We Love This 20-Minute Taco Recipe! by 30Seconds Food
Tacos on the table in less than 20 minutes? Sign us up! This easy chorizo and black bean taco recipe is flavorful, filling, easy and fast. Add your favorite taco toppings like sliced jalapenos, more cheese, guacamole, sliced avocado, sour cream, lettuce or salsa. We love this recipe!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound ground Mexican chorizo
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- corn tortillas or flour tortillas
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the chorizo in a skillet until cooked through and browned. Drain excess fat, if desired.
- Add the black beans and cook, stirring often over low heat, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the shredded cheese until melted.
- Spoon into warmed tortillas and top with desired toppings.
Note: You could also fill the tacos with the chorizo-bean mixture and then toast them in a hot skillet to crisp them up.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.