4-Ingredient Chorizo & Black Bean Tacos Recipe Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
The shopping list for these four-ingredient chorizo and black bean tacos is super short: Mexican chorizo, a can of black beans, shredded Mexican cheese and corn or flour tortillas. The chorizo is cooked in a skillet (be sure to drain the excess grease) and then the beans and cheese is stirred in. Simple, right? Load the filling into corn or flour tortillas. You could also fill the tacos with the chorizo-bean mixture and then toast them in a hot skillet to crisp them up.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound ground Mexican chorizo
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- corn tortillas or flour tortillas
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the chorizo in a skillet until cooked through and browned. Drain excess fat, if desired.
- Add the black beans and cook, stirring often over low heat, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the shredded cheese until melted.
- Spoon into warmed tortillas and top with desired toppings.
Note: You could also fill the tacos with the chorizo-bean mixture and then toast them in a hot skillet to crisp them up.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.