Creamy Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe: The Amazing New Way to Enjoy Hot Chocolate by 30Seconds Food
Another viral TikTok recipe this year was whipped hot chocolate. This creamy, sweet, delicious whipped hot chocolate recipe will be your new favorite way to hot chocolate this winter and holiday season.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 - 4 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups milk
- grated chocolate or cocoa powder, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the cream into a mixing bowl. Stir in the cocoa powder and sugar. With an electric mixer or whisk, beat until soft peaks form. (Do not overwhip or you will get cream.)
- Fill two glasses with milk (it can be hot or cold). Top with a dollop of the whipped hot chocolate. Sprinkle with grated chocolate or more cocoa powder, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Chocolate Bars $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.