Creamy Cherry Smoothie Recipe: This Sweet Cherry Smoothie Recipe Is Irresistible by 30Seconds Food
With sweet cherries, banana, nut milk and a hint of vanilla, this creamy smoothie recipe is too tempting not to make. Add some chocolate sauce and it becomes kind of irresistible, don't you think?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups frozen cherries
- 1/2 ripe banana, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk or your favorite milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- chocolate sauce (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cherries, banana, nut milk, vanilla and almond extract into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses. Top with a squirt of chocolate sauce, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.