6-Ingredient Honey Soy Baked Chicken Recipe Is Packed With Flavor by 30Seconds Food
All the ingredients in the marinade are heavy hitters, so this easy honey soy baked chicken recipe packs a punch. What it doesn't take a punch at is your wallet! This is a budget-friendly recipe the whole family will enjoy.
Prep Time: 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- 4 pounds chicken drumsticks (about 12)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the garlic, ginger, olive oil, soy sauce and honey in a plastic zipper bag. Squish the bag to mix all the ingredients.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Put it into the marinade. Marinate at least 1 hour in the refrigerator and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, put the chicken into a baking pan. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.