5-Ingredient Ground Beef Enchiladas Recipe Is a Budget Dinner Winner by 30Seconds Food
We bet you won't be a single complaint about this cheesy, beefy enchilada recipe. Be sure to print out some copies of the recipe and share. You'll get recipe requests!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) enchilada sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese or cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until cooked through. Stir in the salsa. Remove from heat.
- Pour 1 can of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Divide the meat mixture between the tortillas and roll up. Place seam side down on top of the enchilada sauce.
- Pour the other can of enchilada sauce over the top. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $10 & Up
Chunky Salsa $2 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
Enchilada Sauce $2 & Up
Flour Tortillas $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.