Fabulous 20-Minute Fettuccine Recipe With Creamy Mushroom Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 12 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Cook the mushrooms until tender and beginning to brown, about 5 to 6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Pour in the wine and cook until it has almost evaporated.
- Add the cream, chicken stock, basil and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked fettuccine and toss. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.