Fabulous 20-Minute Fettuccine Pasta Recipe With Creamy Mushroom Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Creamy and full of tender mushrooms, this easy fettuccine recipe will be a family pleaser. It takes about 25 minutes from start to finish to get it on the dinner table – and it cooks in 20 minutes. This creamy pasta is easy enough for Monday night dinner and impressive enough for company on the weekend.
The mushroom sauce is made with butter, mushrooms, fresh garlic, white wine, heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, dried basil and dried thyme. While the sauce simmers, cook the fettuccine according to package directions for al dente. Add the cooked fettuccine noodles to the sauce, toss, add some freshy grated Parmesan cheese and dinner is ready to be served.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 12 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Cook the mushrooms until tender and beginning to brown, about 5 to 6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Pour in the wine and cook until it has almost evaporated.
- Add the cream, chicken stock, basil and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked fettuccine and toss. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.