Skinny Cauliflower Latkes Recipe: Kick Off Hanukkah With This Healthier Baked Latke Recipe by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2 servings riced cauliflower (about 2 cups)
- 1 ounce green onion or scallion, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1.7 ounces reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons liquid egg whites
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients. It will be loose, but that's OK.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper then spray with nonstick cooking spray. Make little latkes on the tray. Make sure they are flat and tight as can be.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until golden brown, flipping halfway through baking.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.