Turkey Harvest Salad Recipe With Honey Apple Cider Dressing: A Healthy & Delicious Way to Use That Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey by 30Seconds Food
"Here’s a crazy delicious combo for you! Enjoy this special [Thanksgiving] weekend with your family and friends!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 of a small butternut squash, cubed
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups turkey leftovers, chopped or shredded
- 4 slices of nitrate-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 fresh, crisp apples, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Honey Apple Cider Dressing
- 3 tablespoons high-quality olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cubed butternut squash on the prepared baking tray and sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, paprika and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Toss well to get them all coated.
- Roast in your preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown on the sides and fork tender.
- In a large bowl add spinach, turkey leftovers, apples, walnuts, and butternut squash. Crumble bacon and feta cheese over the top.
- In a small bowl whisk all dressing ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over your salad just before serving and toss to combine.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.