Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes: 10 Genius Ways to Use Those Leftovers From Thanksgiving by Donna John
Thanksgiving leftovers are delicious, but they can be overwhelming. If you're running out of clever ideas for how to use all that turkey, ham, gravy, stuffing and other side dishes, here are 10 Thanksgiving leftover recipes to help!
1. All the Fixins Turkey Panini: Transform those Thanksgiving leftovers into a savory turkey panini. Other leftovers could easily be included, such as green bean casserole, mac and cheese or mashed potatoes. Get creative!
2. Thanksgiving Pizza: Tired of using those Thanksgiving leftovers for sandwiches? Turn them into a fun pizza!
3. Chef Adrianne Calvo's Turkey Lasagna: A Thanksgiving leftover idea that isn’t a sandwich? This easy turkey lasagna recipe will make the whole family hope for leftover turkey.
4. Turkey Pho Gà: In Hanoi, you’ll find everyone enjoying delicious pho any time of day – breakfast, lunch or dinner. Pho to Vietnamese is the equivalent of burgers to Americans, but better. This recipe is a great way to use up leftover turkey.
5. Dressed-up Mashed Potatoes: If you have mashed potatoes and want to dress them up a bit, try this recipe to give those spuds a makeover. You don't even need to wait for Thanksgiving.
6. Pecan Pie Bourbon Milkshake: Now there's another way to use that pecan pie. You know, the one that's been calling your name. Make a bourbon pecan pie milkshake. Boom! It feels like the holidays, any day. Indulge!
7. Potato Bombs: Baked or fried, mashed potato bombs are a fun way to use up any leftover mashed potatoes – or a good excuse to make more.
8. Turkey Tetrazzini: Creamy is the name of the game when you make this easy turkey tetrazzini recipe. Not a fan of turkey? Use chicken instead.
9. Tortellini Ham Chowder: Don't let the long list of ingredients scare you off from trying this chowder recipe. It's really quick and easy to make – and a great way to use up leftover ham.
10. Harvest Turkey Salad: Tired of heavy leftover turkey sandwiches? Try this healthy, delicious, clean-eating harvest turkey salad recipe!
\Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Thanksgiving Leftover Containers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.