Turkey & Gravy Open-faced Sandwich Recipe: A Quick Way to Use Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes to warm
Total Time: 7 minutes
- leftover turkey, sliced
- leftover gravy, warmed
- leftover peas or chopped fresh herbs (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put a slice of sandwich bread on a plate.
- Top with sliced turkey.
- Ladle on some warm gravy.
- Top with another slice of bread and more gravy.
- Sprinkle with fresh peas or herbs, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.