Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball Recipe: A Creamy, Tart, Sweet & Crunchy Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipe by 30Seconds Food
This easy appetizer recipe covers all the bases: creamy, tart, sweet and crunchy. Serve this addictive pecan and cranberry cheese ball recipe with crackers or pretzels and get ready for the recipe requests.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (white or yellow)
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped (divided)
- 1 cup chopped pecans (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- chopped fresh chives, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, half the pecans, half the cranberries and garlic powder. Shape the mixture into a ball and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, roll the cheese ball in the remaining pecans and cranberries. Garnish with chives.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.