Creamy Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe Is OMG Good & So Easy by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 12
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- dash of salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- In another bowl combine the pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, vanilla and milk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with baking liners.
- Fill each cup with about 1/3 cup of the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Cool slightly before removing and refrigerating until cold.
Note: They will puff up when baking but once they cool they will sink. Next time I will add some cinnamon into the batter. I removed the baking liners they baked in and set them in fresh ones for serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $6 & Up
Cupcake Baking Liners $5 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $3 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Evaporated Milk $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.