Moist Cranberry Cookies Recipe: The Cookie Recipe to Bake This Weekend by 30Seconds Food
Moist, sweet and tart, this easy cranberry cookie recipe is the perfect bite for Thanksgiving and Christmas. You could add some chocolate chips (white or chocolate) to up the sweet factor, but they're amazing just the way they are.
But why wait for the holidays to bake these moist cranberry cookies? Grocery stores are already stocking up on those fresh cranberries, so grab a bag and get to baking!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 17 to 19 minutes
Total Time: 27 to 29 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 - 3 cups fresh cranberries
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until thickened, about 5 minutes. (You want the mixture to double in size.)
- Add the butter and vanilla. Mix about 2 more minutes.
- Stir in the flour.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Put balls of the dough onto parchment paper-covered baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 17 to 19 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Cool on the baking sheets a few minutes before removing to cool completely.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.