Pecan Pie Dessert Cups Recipe: These Individual Pecan Pie Cups Are Even Better Than Pecan Pie (Seriously) by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Our family loves pecan pie. Every year during Thanksgiving and Christmas, I make this delicious pecan pie recipe, created by my friend Donna's grandma. It's so delicious! But this year, I was looking for a way to serve pecan pie in individual portions, to make it easier to serve and handier to give as gifts.
The result is this divine pecan pie cups dessert recipe, which my husband said "is so much better than pecan pie!" That's because while pecan pie's ooey-gooey goodness comes from all that butter and brown sugar, there's not much more to it than that. This pecan pie cups recipe has flour and even some oats in it, which create more substance while still retaining that pecan pie nature that we all enjoy.
I'm whipping up batches of these delicious pecan pie desserts for Thanksgiving, and to send home with our guests to enjoy all weekend. Hope you enjoy them, too!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 24 muffin cups
- 1 cup flour (I used gluten-free flour)
- 1/2 cup oats (I used gluten-free oats)
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 4 eggs
- 1 and 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and pecans in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs until foamy. Add the butter and vanilla, and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry until just combined.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins lined with cupcake liners. Fill each muffin tin almost full with the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before removing cups from muffin tins. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $6 & Up
Cupcake Liners $5 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Oats $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Gluten-free Flour $3 & Up
Gluten-free Oats $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.