Seared Crispy Salmon Recipe With Potato & Carrot Mash: A Delish Fish Dish in 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Moist and juicy on the inside, crispy on the outside and sitting on a smooth bed of mashed carrots and potatoes, this salmon recipe is delicious. This restaurant-quality recipe is ready in about 30 minutes, is simple to prepare and tastes amazing. Serve with a green vegetable on the side and you'll have a photo-worthy dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets, about 1 1/4-inches thick
Carrot and Potato Mash
- 4 red potatoes (approximately 3/4 pound), cut into chunks
- 6 medium carrots (about 1 pound), cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
Here's how to make it:
- To make the carrot and potato mash, put the carrots, potatoes and garlic into a pot. Cover with water, bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and return to the pot. Add the vegetable broth and coconut oil or butter. Mash well with a potato masher until very smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- To make the salmon, season the fish with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the salmon, skin side up, and cook until golden and crispy, about 4 minutes. Flip the fish, reduce the heat to medium, and cook until it's at your desired doneness, about 4 to 5 minutes. Serve on a bed of potato and carrot mash.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Skillets $10 & Up
Potato Mashers $5 & Up
Vegetable Stock $2 & Up
Coconut Oil $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.