Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Gratin Recipe Is What to Make for Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 22 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 32 to 35 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots or 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds small brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 5 - 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the shallots and brussels sprouts. Season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat for about 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the cream. Cook about 2 minutes. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheeses. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with the crisp bacon.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.