Baked Acorn Squash Recipe Filled With Stuffing, Cranberries & Brown Sugar Butter by 30Seconds Food
Wow! That's what your friends and family will say when you serve them this easy stuffed acorn squash recipe. The squash is stuffed with stuffing mixed with butter, sweet brown sugar and tart cranberries. It is absolutely delicious.
The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for your Thanksgiving meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups dry stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder, or to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Put the acorn squash halves into a baking dish. (You may need to make a thin slice off the bottom so they don't wobble.)
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the squash halves. Top with more cranberries, if desired.
- Cover the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until squash is tender.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Dry Stuffing Mix $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.