Pecan Pie Muffins Recipe: A Pecan Pie in Muffin Form Is a Must-Make for Thanksgiving (Just 5 Ingredients!) by Donna John
A muffin that tastes like a pecan pie? Sign me up! This easy pecan pie muffin recipe has just five ingredients and takes about 30 minutes to make. One bite and you'll have a huge smile on your face. Make a batch or two for Thanksgiving!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 9 muffins
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, sugar and pecans in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs until foamy. Add the butter and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry until just combined.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins lined with cupcake liners. Fill each muffin tin almost full with the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.