20-Minute Chickpea Curry Recipe: This Easy Chickpea Curry Recipe Tastes Like It Simmered All Day by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 - 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 can (15 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- chopped fresh cilantro and lime wedges, for garnish
- rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, curry powder and cumin and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and coconut milk. Stir and cook about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the chickpeas and gently simmer about 10 minutes, stirring often. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over rice garnished with cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chickpeas $1 & Up
Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Crushed Tomatoes $1 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Canola Oil $2 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.