Healthier Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe: This Quick Slow-cooker Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe Has Just 3 Ingredients by Sarah Amona
This vegetable beef soup recipe is the ultimate comfort food. Make a batch of this easy slow-cooked vegetable beef soup on the weekend and enjoy leftovers throughout the week!
Prep Time; 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours and 40 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes
- 28 ounces boneless lean beef chuck, trimmed of fat and cut into fine strips (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups reduced-sodium beef stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups frozen non-starchy vegetable mix, like broccoli and cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced chives, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the beef, stock and salt in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours until tender.
- Once the beef is tender, add the frozen vegetables and cook for 40 minutes until veggies are tender. Garnish soup with chives and parsley.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $25 & Up
Soup Cookbooks $5 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.