Whole Roasted Cauliflower Recipe With Dukkah: A Show-stopping Cauliflower Recipe That's Easy to Make by 30Seconds Food
Dukkah is a Middle Eastern condiment that's made of herbs, spices and nuts. Dukkah can be eaten as a dip with bread or vegetables or used in recipes like this whole roasted cauliflower. This easy cauliflower recipe is a showstopper when served on a bed of yogurt, labneh or hummus and garnished with pomegranate seeds. Don't let anyone know how easy it is to make!
Cuisine: American/Middle Eastern
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves and stem removed
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup dukkah
- yogurt or hummus, for serving (optional)
- pomegranate seeds, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cauliflower into a lightly greased baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Cover and bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with the dukkah. Bake another 10 to 15 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked through and golden. Drizzle with more olive oil before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.