Oven-Fried Chicken Recipe: This 4-Ingredient Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe Is Super Easy to Make by 30Seconds Food
Crispy, buttery and garlicky, this easy oven-fried chicken recipe will make your family smile. Serve this delicious chicken for dinner with your favorite dipping sauce, french fries, vegetables or salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
- 6 - 8 bone-in chicken pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup baking mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Put the melted butter into a baking pan.
- Combine the baking mix and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken into the seasoned baking mix. Place on top of the butter.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes, depending on chicken pieces used and size.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.