Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe: The Easiest Slow-cooker Pot Roast Recipe Ever (Seriously!) by Renee
I only have one rule when it’s my turn to cook – the recipe has to be easy! This Mississippi pot roast recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious slow-cooker meals ever! Just throw it all in! Seriously! We like to serve it over mashed potatoes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours
Servings: 6 to 8
- 3- to 4-pound boneless beef roast (I typically use a chuck roast)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 package au jus gravy mix
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- pepperoncini peppers, as many as you wish (add a little of the juice)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the roast in a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter, au jus gravy mix, ranch dressing mix, pepperoncini peppers and some juice.
- Cook on low until tender, about 8 hours.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Pepperoncini $3 & Up
Dry Ranch Dressing $2 & Up
Au Jus Mix $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.