Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe: The Easiest Slow-cooker Pot Roast Recipe Ever (Seriously!) by Renee Herren
I only have one rule when it’s my turn to cook – the recipe has to be easy! This Mississippi pot roast recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious slow-cooker meals ever! Just throw it all in! Seriously! We like to serve it over mashed potatoes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours
Servings: 6 to 8
- 3- to 4-pound boneless beef roast (I typically use a chuck roast)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 package au jus gravy mix
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- pepperoncini peppers, as many as you wish (add a little of the juice)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the roast in a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter, au jus gravy mix, ranch dressing mix, pepperoncini peppers and some juice.
- Cook on low until tender, about 8 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.