Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Recipe: A Greek-Inspired Baked Chicken Recipe Loaded With Flavor by 30Seconds Food
Recipes with feta cheese are popping up all over social media. From baked feta with tomatoes to feta and lemon potatoes to feta spread, there's a recipe for everyone. This easy feta stuffed chicken breasts recipe is simple to make and definitely satisfies those Mediterranean cravings.
Chicken breasts are stuffed with feta and fresh chopped parsley before being bathed in a mixture of olive oil, lemon, garlic and Greek seasoning. The chicken breasts are baked in the oven for about 30 minutes or until cooked through. The flavor is on the outside and on the inside. The creamy feta oozes over the chicken as you cut and tastes amazing. If you want grill marks on your chicken, cook the chicken in an ovenproof grill pan.
Serve this Mediterranean-stuffed chicken with your favorite side dishes. We like serving it with a Greek salad, roasted potatoes and a fresh vegetable.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning, dried oregano or dried Italian seasoning
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and seasoning in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- With a sharp knife, make a pocket in each chicken breast (do not go all the way through). Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in a baking dish or on a cast iron grill pan.
- Fill each pocket with feta cheese and some chopped parsley. Sprinkle with black pepper, if desired. Secure with toothpicks.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 to 35 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Cast Iron Grill Pans $10 & Up
Toothpicks $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Greek Seasoning $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.