Easy Mashed Potato Cups Recipe: An Impressive Mashed Potato Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Mashed potatoes are kind of an expected dish on Thanksgiving. Up your potato game and impress your guests with this easy mashed potato cups recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes 12
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, thawed (optional)
- 6 cups plain mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or parsley
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese or your favorite cheese (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- If making the crust, cut circles out of the thawed pie crusts using a mason jar or biscuit cutter. (You could also free-hand it with a sharp knife for a rustic look.) Press the pie circles into muffin tins. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until light golden brown. Remove and set aside. If not making a crust, skip this step.
- In a bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, milk, butter, chives and 1 1/4 cups of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Spoon into the baked pastry shells or into greased muffin tins. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.