10-Minute Garlic Shrimp Recipe: A Buttery, Lemony & Garlicy Shrimp Dinner Fast by 30Seconds Food
"Such an incredibly gorgeous dish, while being (secretly) very, very simple and quick to prepare – we’re talking just 10 minutes, folks!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "This recipe is buttery, lemony, perfectly seasoned and juicy! Ultra satisfying and so tasty!"
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 tablespoons clarified butter or ghee (divided)
- 1 pound raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on, if desired
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- a handful of chopped fresh parsley
- additional lemon wedges, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Melt half of the clarified butter or ghee in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in your shrimp in a single layer and season with sea salt and pepper. Cook undisturbed for 2 minutes. Flip the shrimp and continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes more, or until pink, curled and opaque. Set aside on a plate and cover to keep warm.
- In your same heated skillet add in the garlic and cook, stirring continuously for 30 seconds. Stir in the fresh lemon juice, crushed red pepper flakes and remaining clarified butter/ghee. Return your shrimp into the sauce and toss with the chopped parsley.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.