Easy Mozzarella Broccoli Casserole Recipe: The Creaminess Factor Is Ridiculous by 30Seconds Food
Creaminess may be an understatement when referring to this easy broccoli casserole recipe. With cream cheese, mayonnaise and mozzarella, you'll be hooked after the first bite.
Make sure this easy vegetable casserole recipe is on your recipe rotation. It's family pleasing!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 cups broccoli florets, steamed until crisp-tender
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
Here's how to make it:
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese and garlic powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked broccoli and stir to combine. Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.