Fried Potatoes Recipe With Bacon & Onions: The Perfect Potato Recipe for Dinner or Brunch by 30Seconds Food
Vegetables Side Dishes Brunch
2 years ago
Add to collection
Potatoes. Bacon. Onion. Yes! This easy fried potato recipe has crisp bacon and soft, sweet onion, and can be served as a dinner side dish or for brunch with eggs.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 5 - 6 Yukon Gold potatoes, cooked until just tender and cut into slices
- 5 slices bacon
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup chopped onions
Here's how to make it:
- Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp. Add the onions and cook until onions soften. Remove to a paper towel.
- To the drippings, add the potato slices. Cook until they begin to brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the bacon and onions back into the pan. Cook, gently stirring, about 2 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Frying Pans $10 & Up
Potato Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.