Fried Potatoes Recipe With Bacon & Onions: The Perfect Potato Recipe for Dinner or Brunch by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 5 - 6 Yukon Gold potatoes, cooked until just tender and cut into slices
- 5 slices bacon
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup chopped onions
Here's how to make it:
- Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp. Add the onions and cook until onions soften. Remove to a paper towel.
- To the drippings, add the potato slices. Cook until they begin to brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the bacon and onions back into the pan. Cook, gently stirring, about 2 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.