Skillet Garlic & Herb Chicken Recipe: This 20-Minute Garlic Chicken Breasts Recipe Is Super Tasty by 30Seconds Food
Chicken breasts are cooked in butter, olive oil, garlic and herbs for a flavorful – and fast! – dinner. This easy skillet garlic and herb chicken breast recipe is on the table in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 chicken boneless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2- to 1/4-inch thickness
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, oregano, parsley, etc.)
- splash of white wine (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and dried herbs and cook 30 seconds.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the pan. Cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter, fresh herbs and splash of white wine, if using. Cook about 2 minutes more.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.