Skillet Garlic & Herb Chicken Recipe: This 20-Minute Garlic Chicken Breasts Recipe Is Super Tasty by 30Seconds Food
Chicken breasts are cooked in butter, olive oil, garlic and herbs for a flavorful – and fast! – dinner. This easy skillet garlic and herb chicken breast recipe is on the table in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 chicken boneless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2- to 1/4-inch thickness
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, oregano, parsley, etc.)
- splash of white wine (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and dried herbs and cook 30 seconds.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the pan. Cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter, fresh herbs and splash of white wine, if using. Cook about 2 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.