Mediterranean Lemon Chicken Recipe With Olive Oil, Garlic & White Wine Is Divine by 30Seconds Food
Lemon, olive oil, garlic and oregano pack these chicken breasts with extraordinary flavor. This easy Mediterranean chicken recipe is on the table in about 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 1 lemon, cut into slices
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and left whole
- chopped fresh parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and put them into a baking dish.
- Combine the olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, white wine, minced garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Scatter the lemon slices and whole garlic cloves in the pan. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.