30-Minute Creamy Crack Chicken Soup Recipe Will Go Down in History by Donna John
Any recipe with crack in the title – especially if it's a soup recipe, chicken recipe, dip recipe or pasta recipe – I have to try. This is my version of the crack chicken soup recipe that went viral. Crazy viral.
I omitted the bacon (I love bacon, but sounded like overkill to me) and next time I will reduce the amount of spaghetti noodles to 4 ounces so it's soupier. But overall, it's a keeper.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (I used chicken breast)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 package (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix (I used Hidden Valley Ranch)
- 1 carton (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 4 - 8 ounces spaghetti noodles (use 4 ounces for a soupier soup and 8 for a thicker, denser soup)
- 1 cup half and half or whole milk (I used half and half)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot. Add the onions, celery and carrot. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the dry ranch seasoning and stir to coat the vegetables.
- Pour in the chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. Bring to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti noodles and cooked chicken. Cook about 15 minutes or until spaghetti noodles are tender.
- Add the half and half and cheddar cheese. Cook until cheese has melted. Season with black pepper, to taste. (You probably won't need salt.)
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Pots $10 & Up
Dry Ranch Dressing Mix $2 & Up
Cream of Chicken Soup $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.