Key Lime Cod Recipe: A Healthy 3-Ingredient Fish Recipe Packed With Zesty Mediterranean Flavor by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
A healthy Mediterranean diet includes lots of fish, olive oil and herbs, all of which have the bonus of being delicious, too. This simple key lime cod fish recipe is no exception. It’s packed with zesty lime and Mediterranean flavors.
This easy cod fish recipe has just a few simple ingredients and is ready in less than 20 minutes. Enjoy the tangy change of pace for a delicious dinner tonight. Serve over rice to absorb the delicious sauce, and with a side of vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds cod fillets
- juice of 1 large lime or key lime, plus a 1/2 to 1 additional lime for wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning or Mediterranean herb seasoning
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, add the olive oil, lime juice and herb seasoning. Stir to blend.
- Dip the cod fillets into the mixture, then put them into a baking pan. Pour the remaining mixture over the fish in the pan.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper, to taste. Top fillets with lime wedges.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.