Cappuccino Mousse Recipe: This Creamy Cinnamon Cappuccino Mousse Recipe Is Heaven by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup strong-brewed coffee, cold
- 1 box (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons sugar plus 1/4 cup (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups whipping heavy cream
- chocolate sauce, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the milk, coffee, pudding mix and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl until slightly thickened.
- Beat the whipping cream and 1/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the coffee mixture.
- Squirt some chocolate sauce on the bottom of six individual dessert cups or clear coffee mugs. Spoon the cappuccino mousse into the cups. Chill until set, about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coffee $5 & Up
Instant Vanilla Pudding $2 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Chocolate Sauce $2 & Up
Clear Coffee Mugs $6 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.