Garlic Butter Baked Parmesan Chicken Breasts Recipe: Amazing 5-Ingredient Baked Chicken Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 stick butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Put the chicken into a lightly oiled baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook over low heat, stirring, about 3 minutes. Add the parsley flakes and remove from the heat. Pour the garlic butter over the chicken breasts.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken breasts are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and cook until cheese has melted and is beginning to brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.